Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Obama '08!!!

So I got up this morning, voted before work, and called every member of my family to make sure they are (a) voting and (b) voting for Barack!
We really have a chance to really make a difference right now. I don't know about you, but I don't remember the last time I felt proud of our country. I know, just from my recent travels, that a TOTAL CHANGE of this administration is imperative, if we are ever to re-gain the respect we once had around the world. Barack Obama is a visionary and in MY lifetime, I've never witnessed anything like it in an election and just imagine the possibilities, imagine the road we could be on - finally - if Barack Obama becomes the next President of this country. This is going to be a tight race, and every single vote counts. This can actually happen! He has the momentum!

If you are a Democrat or an in Independent, you can vote tomorrow for Barack Obama....so please PLEASE get out there and do it!!!

No comments: