Saturday, February 23, 2008

Music City Half-Marathon

Well, I have decided to participate in the Music City Half Marathon in April, along with my dear friend Penny, my brother Bill, and my sister-in-law Helen! I thought this would be a great family thing to do, and all this sewing has kept me from exercising. I have just enough time to whip myself into some kind of shape for this. And since I have nothing to prove, I have nothing to lose! I went out and bought some new shoes today, some ASICS Gel Kavanos, and they're super lightweight with great arch support. I took my camera along on my first run in preparation for this, and I call these my "Rainy Day Shots". Boris didn't mind the rain at all, actually, and we had a great time. It was a beautiful day!


1 comment:

Southbaygirl said...

Oh you are so getting the running bug! You to will see how wonderful it is!! Running to me is my sanctuary! My peace and my time!!! And I love it!! It's even nicer when you can share that time with your dog! It gives both of you together time!!!