Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Photos from Barone's


Well, a good time was had by all who came to Barone's last Thursday! Stephen was in great form, and a few singers sat in, including Sheri Pedigo, who did a rousing rendition of "Let's Stay Together" and then performing "Crazy" (after filling the audience in on the fact that my Dad recorded with Patsy Cline). Only in LA could you get such a tepid response to that fact, but moving on....
Tony Russell came by, sat down at the piano, and performed solo for us for 1/2 an hour, singing some great ballads, such as "Old Folks", which had people in tears. It was a real "Cheers" moment, and a night I'll remember.
My dear friend Penny took these photos. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Southbaygirl said...

Wow...my first photos published! ha ha!

When are you singing again!!!!

I applied for the Nike Womens HALF marathon....wanna apply? Doesn't cost any money unless you're accepted....Oct in San Fran, Tiffany necklace when you finish.....